Does your Apple Mac computer exhibit any of the following?
- Your Apple Mac does not power on and/or is physically damaged?
- Your powers on, but only momentarily?
- Your Apple Mac powers on, but intermittently powers off by itself?
- Your Apple Mac keeps on restarting?
In all cases, you more than likely will need an Apple motherboard component level repair.
How long will the repair take?
Normally, we can do motherboard level repairs within 5 working days. The extra time required is because after the repair is done, we need to test the board thoroughly to ensure we are completely satisfied with the result.
Do you see any of the following symptoms on your laptop?
- Your Apple Mac powers on, but nothing shows on the screen. It shows a blank screen?
- Your Apple Mac only shows an image when plugged into an external monitor?
- Your Apple Mac powers on, but shows fuzzy lines or multi coloured lines or similar
In all cases, you more than likely will need an Apple motherboard BGA / Graphics repair.
For any other repair work fill in BOOK A SERVICE form.
On-site service repairs are available from £24.99